Mold is a problem when the air that we breathe becomes saturated with amplified levels of mold spores. Excessive moisture is the culprit, mold is the result.
Mold spores are part of everyday life. We often safely encounter mold when we are outdoors. Mold spores can enter one’s body through the skin, eyes and air passages. When mold colonizes and reproduces indoors, spores are released into the air. When trapped indoors airborne spores have nowhere to go and quickly become toxic. Much like smoke in a closed room, the air becomes densely filled with mold spores, forcing MEGA-doses to be ingested by occupants.
Stop the moisture source first…then clean up the mold! Followed by creating a dryer and more efficiently ventilated indoor environment, OR the situation only continues, and worsens. REMEMBER…mold spores are present naturally on most every surface. Mold spores begin colonization when water is present. It can be a simple elevation in humidity, not just actual visible water. It’s not practical to attempt to get rid of mold completely, but National Restpration can control it.